At Twin River Campground, we recognize that for many campers, pets are truly a part of the family.
We are a pet friendly campground, but ask that all our campers with pets read and abide by the following rules.
- Aggressive dogs, of any breed, are not welcome at Twin River Campground. Due to insurance regulations, we cannot allow the following breeds at the campground: Pit Bulls, Pit Bull mixes, Rottweilers, Dobermans, Chows, and Wolf Hybrids.
- All dogs must be leashed whenever they are outside.
- You may not leave your dog unattended at your site or rental at any time.
- An adult must accompany young children when they are walking a dog.
- Please clean up after your pet.
- Pets are not allowed in the bathhouses, office, game room, or pool area.
- The camper is responsible for any damages or messes that your pet may cause.
- There is a recreation trail near by along the river that is great for exercising your pets.
- Dogs are permitted to swim in the river at the campground.
- Maximum of 2 dogs per site without prior approval from the campground.
- Visitors may not bring pets without prior approval.
- Campers with pets that demonstrate aggressive behavior or that bark excessively will be asked to remove their pet from the campground.
- We all love our pets and want them on vacation with us, so let’s not ruin the opportunity you are being given to bring them with you.